Below please find a summary of current services for DFW & surrounding counties:
Sec. 107.103. ORDER FOR CHILD CUSTODY EVALUATION:
(c) Except for an order appointing a child custody evaluator who is qualified under Section 107.104(b)(3), an order for a child custody evaluation must include:
(1) the name of each person who will conduct the evaluation;
(2) the purpose of the evaluation; and
(3) a list of the basic elements of an evaluation required by Section 107.109(c);
(4) a list of any additional elements of an evaluation required by the court to be completed, including any additional elements specified in Section 107.109(d); and
(5) the specific issues or questions to be addressed in the evaluation.
Pre and Post Domestic Adoption Evaluations - See TFC 107.159 and 107.160 for explanation of "pre"and "post" and the combination of the two. A court order appointing Ms. Diveley Terhall per TFC 107.153 is required.
Home Visits - Evaluation and report regarding the physical home environment only, with submission of photo supplement, if required. Please contact Ms. Diveley Terhall for more information.
Child Interviews - Child only interviews with summary report to be provided only to the ordering judge for purposes of assisting the Court with orders in matters that do not currently require a full child custody evaluation.
Mediation - Parties and attorneys will be provided with a copy of typewritten summary of mediated settlement proposal or agreement.
Sharyl Diveley Terhall, LMSW-IPR
Licensed Master Social Worker with Independent Practice Recognition
Child Custody and Adoption Evaluator, Mediator